Springdale Firefighters Work Fast To Put Out An Apartment Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SPRINGDALE (KFSM) —  On Saturday (Mar. 17),  fire crews in Springdale were quick to put out a fire in an apartment before it was able to spread into the neighboring apartments.

The fire started in the evening near Berry Street and E. Huntsville Avenue.

No injuries were reported, but no working smoke detectors were found in the apartment.

“We encourage everyone to have working smoke detectors in their home,” the fire department posted on their Facebook page, “and  if you don’t, and you live in Springdale, we will install smoke detectors in your home for free.”

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.