Rain is likely this weekend. Here are the main highlights:
- Spotty rain early Saturday; Heavy showers after Noon
- The best chance for rain is Saturday evening
- Severe weather risk is very low; higher in Texas
- Cold light rain Sunday morning
- Rain end Sunday afternoon with breezy northwest winds
Hour-by-hour, Here's how it plays out:
8AM SATURDAY: Spotty showers are possible but the heaviest is to the west.
NOON SATURDAY: Heavier rain continues to advance east into our area.
5PM SATURDAY: Rain showers are likely.
6AM SUNDAY: Areas of light rain and breezy northwest winds continue into Saturday morning and could persist into the early afternoon hours before clearing from west to east.