Lowell FD: Crews Repaired A Ruptured Refrigeration Line Saturday Night

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LOWELL (KFSM)— UPDATE:  The Lowell Fire Department said a hazardous material leak was caused by a ruptured refrigeration line.  Technicians shut off the valves and isolated the leak.  The area was given the “all clear,” and no injuries were reported.

Lowell fire crews were assisted by Rogers fire and Lowell police.

Original Story:

The Lowell Police Department posted to Facebook that the possible ammonia leak at Zero Mountain on North Bloomington Street has been resolved and all emergency personnel have cleared the area.

According to the department’s Facebook page, 71B from Robinson to School Avenue was shut down as a precaution.

 

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.