Rogers Fire Department Battles Electrical Blaze

ROGERS, Ark.—The Rogers Fire Department stopped an electrical fire inside of a home this morning.

The fire began in the attic of the home, located near North 9th Street and West Persimmon Street.

No injuries were reported.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.