(TB&P) — Springdale-based Northwest Health will host five job fairs Wednesday (March 6) at its local hospitals in hopes of filling some 300 jobs posted throughout the provider’s five hospitals, six urgent care centers and more than 30 primary care clinics. The hiring fairs will take place from 2 to 4 p.m. at all five hospitals:
- Northwest Medical Center-Bentonville, 3000 Medical Center Parkway, Bentonville,
- Northwest Medical Center-Springdale, 609 W. Maple Ave., Springdale
- Northwest Health Physicians’ Specialty Hospital, 3873 Parkview Drive, Fayetteville
- Siloam Springs Regional Hospital, 603 North Progress Ave., Siloam Springs
- Willow Creek Women’s Hospital, 4301 Greathouse Springs Road, Johnson
The open positions can be reviewed in the career section of the Northwest Health’s website.
Click here to read more from Talk Business & Politics.