Arkansas (KFSM) — This Halloween trick-or-treaters can add some local nursing homes to their stops for candy.
Residents at the homes are looking forward to seeing the kiddos in their costumes Thursday (Oct. 31) and giving away some sweet treats.
The following is a list of nursing homes prepared to hand out candy this Halloween.
• Central Arkansas Nursing in Fort Smith
• Brookdale in Fort Smith
• Chapel Ridge Health & Rehab in Fort Smith
• The Waters of Fort Smith on Wheeler Avenue in Fort Smith (starts at 5 p.m.)
• Ashton Place in Barling (starts at 6 p.m.)
• Crawford Health & Rehabilitation in Van Buren
• Van Buren Health and Rehabilitation (from 4-6 p.m.)
• Greenhurst Nursing Center in Charleston
• Riverside Health Services in Arkoma
• Alma Health and Rehab (Thursday & Friday 6-8 p.m.)
• Butterfield Place 8420 Phoenix Avenue Fort Smith (6:30 p.m.)
- Fayetteville Health and Rehabilitation Center
- North Hills Life Care & Rehab in Fayetteville (6:00 – 7:30 p.m.)
- Arkansas State Veterans Home in Fayetteville (7:00 – 8:00 p.m.)
- Morningside in Springdale (6:00 – 7:00 p.m.)
- The Maples at Har-Ber Meadows in Springdale (6:00 – 7:30 p.m.)
- Walnut Grove Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Springdale (starts at 4:30 p.m.)
Did we miss one? Let’s us know by emailing the details to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us directly on Facebook.
If you are looking for locations in Northwest Arkansas you can find them here.