24/7 Laundromat In Springdale Evacuated After Washer Malfunction

SPRINGDALE, Ark. (KFSM) -- Fire crews were called to the 24/7 Launddromate in Springdale tonight (Nov.2) on Thompson St.

They say they were called after a mechanical error with a washing machine. People inside were evacuated from the building as precaution.

No fires or injuries have been reported.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.